The Cherry Blossom service is designed for the busy couple who would like expert guidance from the beginning to end. As your all-inclusive planner, we will secure all of your vendors and ensure every detail is taken care of. We work closely with you from day one making sure your wedding is everything you had dreamed and hoped it would be. Please inquire for more information and pricing so we can discuss a customized full service package for you.
The Orange Blossom Service is perfect for the couple that needs expert guidance with planning their wedding, but would like to be more involved with the nitty gritty details of vendor communication and contracting. We will help with key components such as overall design direction, personalized vendor recommendations, budget guidance, and questions along the way.
• Connect you with the right vendors based on budget and style
• Guidance throughout the planning process
• Six in-person meetings to include; initial planning, initial florist, rental company, tasting, final floral mockup, and final walk-through
• Customized budget, monthly checklist and vendor payment schedule
Highlights of this package:
• Begins three months prior to wedding
• Attend two in-person meetings: tasting meeting and final timeline meeting
• Access to SBW preferred vendors list
• One lead planner and two assistants on your wedding day
Highlights of this package:
The Pear Blossom Service is designed for the couple who prefers to plan all of the details for their wedding day, but would like some assistance during the last three months with the finer details. We will attend the tasting and final meeting with the venue to make sure your vision comes to life on your wedding day. This service will help ease any last minute stress so you can enjoy this special time with your family and friends.
All of our services include three planners on the day of your wedding. The Lead Planner is your main go-to planner who will be there from beginning to end troubleshooting the day and making sure everything is handled flawlessly! The second planner is a Set Up Assistant who will help set up your personal items (i.e. programs, menus, favors, escort cards, framed photos, etc). The third planner is a Bridal Concierge who will be your personal assistant throughout the day. She will help make sure you get everything you need without having to worry or stress about a thing. She will also help maintain the schedule throughout the day.
"Our bridal assistant showed up while I was getting ready so I was able to relax knowing that all the small details were in her hands. She carried all my items, was getting things prepped for the photographer, keeping us on schedule, making sure I didn’t forget to bring anything. At one point during the day while we were out taking photos in the pouring rain I looked over at my bridal assistant who was making sure I was under an umbrella at all times. She was standing in the pouring rain getting soaked just to make sure we were getting the perfect artsy shot." - Phillippa - Bride 2.2.19
• Ensure proper placement of items for reception i.e.; table numbers, favors, menus, candles, cake knife, toasting glasses, head table seating and any other miscellaneous items
• Direct room set up and following floor plan and checking number of guests at each table
• Arrange all seating cards (escort cards) in alphabetical order
• Assist with set up for ceremony (programs, flowers, unity sand/candle, chairs, etc.)
• Assist with set up for cocktail hour and reception site, as well as transfer ceremony wedding décor, as needed
• Ensure all finishing touches are achieved
• Ensure all gifts are moved to bridal suite or designated room
• Keep track of, pack up, and organize everything after wedding is finished (gifts, guest book, centerpieces, toasting flutes, decorations, etc.). Ensure all rentals and décor items are picked up by specified vendors
• Greet guests as they arrive and help with the flow of the evening for the guests
• Management of entire wedding day from beginning to end, including any troubleshooting and taking care of any “situations” that may arise
• Access to Sweet Blossom Weddings extensive emergency kit
• Marriage License Information
• Attend, coordinate and assist wedding officiant (if present) at rehearsal with bridal party and family
• Retrieve any personal decor items from you at the rehearsal or at the venue on wedding day (i.e. favors, toasting flutes, escort cards, etc.)
• Make sure all vendor commitments are fulfilled to your standards
• Coordinate timing of day’s events with the photographer and/or videographer
• Cue and coordinate timing for ceremony musicians
• Coordinate with DJ/Band to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and/or garter toss
• Distribute gratuities and/or final payments to vendors on your behalf, if needed
• Liaison for all vendors and venue throughout the event
• Distribute and pin on all personal flowers, if needed
• Line up family and bridal party for processional
• Line up bridal party for Grand Entrance
• Cue bride and groom and other members of the party for special events i.e.; toasts, dances, cake cutting, etc.
• Be visible and available at all times to you, your fiancé, and your parents to ensure a stress free and enjoyable event
THREE PLANNERS TO HELP ON THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING
Lead Wedding planner to oversee all event management from beginning to end on wedding day
Set up assistant to help with set up and event execution for the day, up to 6 hours on wedding day
bridal assistant to be a personal assistant for the couple, bridal party and family, up to 6 hours on wedding day
We would love to help create your dream wedding!
Please contact us by phone, text, email or filling out the form below for your complimentary consultation.